Transcripts and Certificates


The University provides official transcripts for students who commenced study from 2007 onwards, including on-course transcripts for current students. These can be ordered via the University Online Store - full details can be found on the University website.

For students who commenced study prior to 2007, the Academic Office can provide a transcript, giving details of dates of attendance, degree course(s), examinations taken, marks achieved, and degree class.

For those who commenced study prior to 1989, we will provide as much information as possible, but may not be able to include a full breakdown of academic results. In this case, we will issue a degree confirmation letter.

Please complete and return a transcript order form to the Academic Office and allow 10 working days for dispatch. If your request is urgent, we also offer a 3 working day expedited service for an extra charge. For data protection reasons, an original signature is required, so please scan and email, or post the form.

Post: Transcript Orders, Academic Office, St Anne's College, Oxford OX2 6HS

Replacement Degree Certificates

The University provides replacement degree certificates for all students. These can be ordered via the University Online Store - full details can be found on the University website.

Enrolment Certificates for Current Students

If you require a letter confirming your status as a student, please print an Enrolment Certificate from the Student Service-Service. This Certificate may be used for visa applications, council tax exemption, opening a bank account, and, if necessary, registering with the police. The Academic Office will be happy to stamp your certificate for you.

If you require the College stamp for any documents, you must ensure that you bring this to the Academic Office in good time. Only staff within the Academic Office are permitted to stamp College documents.