ByBox - one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK is offering a fully Paid Summer Internship in Oxford over the 2019 Long Vacation!
At ByBox, our software solutions and smart locker technologies are keeping our UK distribution, warehousing and technical services divisions working 24/7, 365 days a year, minimising delivery times and inventory levels. As the market leader for field service supply chain solutions in the UK, we rely on our technology team to innovate and build new solutions.
ByBox would like an enthusiastic, highly motivated and energised student to join the ByBox Technology team as a summer intern. ByBox would like to work with bright minds of today to generate ideas and out of the box thinking. In return, this person will work with professionals who are recognised as leaders in their individual fields and regularly contribute towards the growth and direction of their respective fields. Find out more about ByBox at https://www.bybox.com/
Applicants may come from any academic discipline and should:
• Have a passion for Technology and appreciation of software which drives business benefits
• Be a clear and confident communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be a team player and able to interact effectively with a distributed team
• Enjoy solving problems and appreciates that a problem can have multiple optimum solutions
• Be enthusiastic and pro-active in learning the technologies and capabilities of ByBox’ existing software
• Be self-motivated, positive, self-disciplined, reliable, and collaborative
• Have an interest in computing
Who can apply: 2nd, 3rd or 4th year, undergraduate & graduate students (except Visiting Students)
Period: 8 weeks over the Long Vacation Location: Oxford Science Park, OX4 4GA
Remuneration: Pro-rata salary of £23k per annum
Travel, accommodation and expenses paid for meetings outside of Oxford office
Accommodation: Available in College (cost deducted from salary)
You will need to submit:
• A letter of application (no more than 600 words)
• Supporting reference from your Personal Tutor / Supervisor (to be emailed directly)
Applications to Christine Robertson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5pm on Friday of Week 4 in Hilary Term (8th February 2019). Interviews will be held later in Hilary Term.
**2019 APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED***