St Anne’s, well known for its friendly and supportive academic environment, has about 300 graduates from many countries.
St Anne’s has a dynamic research community supported by Fellows and Research Fellows across the disciplines. Graduates are central to this lively, intellectual environment. Although many of our graduates are engaged in full-time research, some are working for diploma examinations or following vocational courses. The graduate community also encompasses mature students doing undergraduate courses and scientists doing research for the final year of their first degree.
This makes our Middle Common Room (MCR) one of the largest and most vibrant in the University. The college is situated a short walk from the city centre, adjacent to the University Parks.
This section outlines the many benefits that St Anne's offers its graduate students, including:
- a number of scholarships available per year, equal to the College fee;
- three grants available per year, each worth £500;
- travel/research grants (from a £20,000 pool available to all graduates);
- Graduate Development Scholarships for suitably qualified graduates in their last two years of study who are keen to develop their teaching skills;
- a lively and stimulating graduate community;
- a broad range of programmes of study supported in College;
- a Graduate Centre on site, with MCR, computer room and accommodation;
- purpose-built graduate accommodation a short cycle ride from College.