How to apply


While most visiting students attend for the Oxford academic year we also welcome students at different times of the year. Please see the provisional term dates for 2020-21 here.

If you attend one of the following schools, please consult your Study Abroad Office: 

  • Bishops University
  • Brown University
  • Bryn Mawr College
  • Bucerius Law School
  • Chinese University of Hong Kong
  • Columbia University
  • Columbus State University
  • Cornell University
  • The George Washington University
  • Goucher College
  • Indiana University
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Mount Holyoke College
  • Princeton University
  • Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
  • Swarthmore College
  • University of Virginia – Jefferson Scholars
  • Vassar College
  • Wellesley College
  • Wheaton College

If you attend a US institution that is not listed above please apply through either The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University or the Institute for Study Abroad (Butler University)

If you are applying from China please consider applying through the China UK Development Council (CUDC), the Study Abroad Foundation, or the Oxford Prospects Programme.

If you are applying from Japan or Korea please consider applying through the Study Abroad Foundation.

You are also welcome to apply independently from any institution anywhere throughout the globe.  Download the St Anne’s College – Visiting Students application form 2020-21 for independent applications. If you have any questions, please contact the St Anne’s Visiting Student Team.