St Anne’s is the only College within the University to organise such a wide range of exciting paid internships for its students.
Our aim at St Anne’s is to prepare all our students for life through the range and intensity of the career development opportunities we provide. We organise many career events throughout the academic year, and work with a range of companies to offer paid internship opportunities exclusively to St Anne’s students.
Internships are based in London, Oxford, Belgrade, New York and Tokyo.
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP?
- Gain valuable work experience, skills and insights into certain industries
- Great way to network and make professional contacts
- Improves your CV
- Opportunity to travel and experience other cultures
- Helps you choose your next career steps
WHEN DO THEY TAKE PLACE?
- During the Long Vacation (summer holidays)
- Applications are made during Hilary Term each year (January / February)
- Duration of between 4 and 12 weeks
Vacation Laboratory Studentships
- 8 offers of up to £160 per week funding towards work placements in research laboratories during the Summer vacation
- Undergraduates in any year from: Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Experimental Psychology, Geography, Geology, Materials, Mathematics, Medicine and Physics.