How do I notify you of my change of address and change of name?

Please contact us at development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk, with your new details.

Can you give me my friend’s contact details?

If you would like to get back in contact with your St Anne's contemporaries, we are happy to pass on your message and details to the person you want to contact. We cannot give you any personal details of our graduates as this is prohibited in regulations laid out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Please send your message to development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk or post to The Development Office, St Anne's College, Oxford, OX2 6HS, giving your friend's first name, surname, former name, subject and matriculation year. If we do not have contact details for your friend, we will let you know, although it may be worth checking with us first. 

Why have I not received The Ship recently?

The Ship is published annually. Please contact us at development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk, with your new details. We will also send out replacement copies of The Ship if you have not received yours.

I am interested in one of your events but I have not received an invitation – who do I contact?

Please e-mail us at development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk or call +44 (0)1865 284517 if you are interested in an event but have not received an invitation. We often target event invitations at specific interest groups. It is also possible that our records are incomplete so you may need to complete an update form. Please visit our events page for details of all upcoming events.

How do I make a donation to St Anne’s College?

We are hugely appreciative of the support we receive from Senior Members and friends. Please visit the online giving website to make a donation or contact development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk for more information. Please note that it can take longer than expected for the page to load.

Why does St Anne's use alumnae as opposed to alumni?

On 17th June 1979, in the nervous time when the first male Fellows had been elected, and the first male students admitted though they had not yet arrived, a note from the Dean to Governing Body asks hesitantly “Would Governing Body wish ‘he’ (or  ‘he/she’) to be substituted for ‘she’ throughout the College Regulations?”  Eventually the question was answered (or perhaps avoided) with the following carefully worded statement which still stands in the preamble  to our Regulations : “words importing the feminine gender shall include the masculine and vice versa, where the construction so permits and the Regulations do not otherwise expressly provide”.

In fact the custom that was agreed on at St Anne’s, and continues to this day, is that contrary to usual English-language rules, feminine forms are used as the default where College  members being referred to could be either female or male. This custom honours the College’s origins as a female-only  institution and does not seek to marginalise  men. So it is that we have an Alumnae Relations Officer even though many of our honoured Alumnae are, strictly speaking, Alumni. 

How do I collect my MA?

If you are a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Fine Arts, you can supplicate for the degree of Master of Arts in or after the 21st term from your matriculation. Apply in the same way as for your undergraduate degree. Visit our Degree Days page for further information.

What do I do to graduate?

Those who wish to take their degree, either in person or in absentia, should e-mail administrator@st-annes.ox.ac.uk or call +44 (0)1865 274540. Visit the Degree Days pages for further information. 

How do I get a replacement certificate or transcript?

Please visit the University Website to order a replacement degree certificate, or see our Transcripts and Certificates page for details of how to order an Academic Transcript.

How do I find out about St Anne’s alumnae in my area?

To find your nearest alumnae group, have a look at the Regional Branch pages on our website and contact the relevant secretary.

If you would like to set up a new group in your area, please contact development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk.

How do I request my Alumni Card?

For further information or to apply for an Alumni Card please visit the Oxford University Alumni Office website.

I would like to find out about my ancestors who studied at Oxford – who do I contact?

We have detailed records for all College alumnae, please contact the College Library library@st-annes.ox.ac.uk if you know that your ancestors were at St Anne’s. 

The Oxford University Archives select and preserve the administrative records of the University and its departments, and make them, and the information they contain, available for administrative and research purposes. If you are not sure of the College they attended, see the University Archives website.

I would be interested in providing careers support for students, whom should I contact?

Please email development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk with information about your profession and employment sector, or how you may be able to help.

I can provide a venue/speaker for an event, whom should I contact?

Please contact us at development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk with further information about what you may be able to offer.

Who do I speak to about holding a conference/meeting at St Anne’s College?

Please e-mail the Conference Office, or call +44 (0)1865 274814.

I would like to stay in College, is this possible?

St Anne's College is delighted to be able to offer alumnae a 10% discount on bed and breakfast accommodation booked via UniversityRooms.com. There is a special promotional code for this offer and you will need to log-in or register to access this. Access the code. One you have accessed the code, and checked availability via Kate Russell (katherine.russell@st-annes.ox.ac.uk), you can book here.

Rooms are clean, comfortable and serviced daily, and whilst not equipped to four-star hotel standard, are provided with towels, toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free internet access. You are also welcome to use the College Bar, subject to availability.

I would like to use the College Library – who do I contact?

All St Anne’s alumnae are welcome to use the College Library for reference by arrangement with Library staff. Please contact us by email: library@st-annes.ox.ac.uk or tel: 01865 274811.

I have a question that doesn’t appear above, how can I find out more information?

Please contact us at development@st-annes.ox.ac.uk and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If your query is more urgent, please telephone us at +44 (0)1865 284536.