• Power assisted front door (find the exact location at https://what3words.com/fills.appeal.rabble)
• Accessible toilet on the Lower Ground Floor
• Desks on the Lower Ground Floor can be reserved overnight
• Variety of study spaces including individual carrels
• Group study rooms on the First Floor can be booked in advance
• Unisex toilet cubicles on the Lower Ground Floor
• Height-adjustable or standing desk on Ground Floor
• Level access to all floors via lift (key operated)
• Accessible toilet on Ground Floor (outside Library down the corridor). Find the exact location of the entrance to Hartland House at https://what3words.com/palm.haven.this
• Male & Female toilets on the Ground Floor
• All desks can be reserved overnight
• Great variety of study spaces, including quiet individual desks in the Corridor
• Height-adjustable or standing desk in Ground Floor reading room
• Many high shelves require the use of a kick-stool or ladder
• Level access to all areas via lift except Upper North Room (containing low use print journals). Lift has a heavy door which needs to be pulled open
Earplugs, coloured acetates for reading through, book rests, handheld magnifiers, a standing laptop/book stand to sit on top of a desk, moveable desk lamps and two mechanical fully height-adjustable desks.
We can offer:
Extended loans (all College members can borrow books for an entire term), a 1:1 induction to the Library, book fetching and a buddy system (nominate someone else to check books out on your behalf).
We're here to help so please contact us if you'd like to know more about the support the Library can offer you or if you have any suggestions for assistive equipment.